With a stay at Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort in Tikehau, you'll be on the waterfront, just steps from Tuamotu Archipelago and a 4-minute drive from Tikehau Dock. This 4-star resort is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Tikehau Church.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 37 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities, which include an outdoor pool. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Poreho, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the ocean view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tuamotu Archipelago - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tikehau Dock - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tikehau Church - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort is Tikehau (TIH) - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7 AM to 7 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from January to December.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 17960
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 8470 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 27170
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 13585 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 8600 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: XPF 0 (roundtrip), (up to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach towels
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)