A stay at Sleep Inn & Suites places you in the heart of Gatlinburg, within a 15-minute walk of Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies and Gatlinburg Sky Lift. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Gatlinburg Space Needle and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Great Smoky Mountains National Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Gatlinburg? This hotel has facilities measuring 1312 square feet (122 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Traffic Light #3 - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Salt and Pepper Shaker Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cooter's Place - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Traffic Light #6 - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Mountain Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ripley's Marvelous Mirror Maze - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Guinness World Records Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Earthquake the Ride - 1 km / 0.6 mi
World of Illusions - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Fort Fun - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Mysterious Mansion - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Cupids Chapel of Love - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Gatlinburg Sky Lift - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Rafting in the Smokies - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Sleep Inn & Suites is Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson) - 71 km / 44.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Conference space size (meters) - 122
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1312
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage