Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Izumisano, Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport is connected to the airport, a 5-minute drive from Sky View Observation Hall and 8 minutes from Rinku Premium Outlets. This 4-star hotel is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Rinku Park and 6 mi (9.6 km) from Izumisano Outdoor Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 576 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a banquet hall.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at The Brasserie, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 5:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Izumisano? This hotel has facilities measuring 6135 square feet (570 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sky View Observation Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Rinku Premium Outlets - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Rinku Park - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Rinku Pleasure Town Seacle - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Izumisano Outdoor Market - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Tajiri Port Sunday Morning Market - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Izumisato Furusato Machiya House - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Tajiri History Museum - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Izumisano History Museum - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Nakami Shrine - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Jigenin Temple - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Nishikinohama Beach Park - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Kishiwada Danjiri Kaikan - 16.2 km / 10 mi
Kishiwada Nature Museum - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Kishiwada Station Shopping Arcade - 17 km / 10.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 76.4 km / 47.4 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 62.7 km / 39 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: JPY 10000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 for adults and JPY 1450 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Conference space size (meters) - 570
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6135
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage