With a stay at Capsule Hotel Asahi Plaza Shinsaibashi in Osaka (Namba), you'll be steps from Amerikamura and 5 minutes by foot from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade. This capsule hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Dotonbori Glico Sign and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Osaka City Air Terminal.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 437 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna. This capsule hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room.Dining
At Capsule Hotel Asahi Plaza Shinsaibashi, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amerikamura - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Namba Hatch - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Osaka City Air Terminal - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Doton Plaza - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Orix Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Namba Parks - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nipponbashi - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 50.3 km / 31.3 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 42 km / 26.1 mi
The preferred airport for Capsule Hotel Asahi Plaza Shinsaibashi is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment and an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Arcade/game room
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no