With a stay at Hotel Osaka Keiko, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, a 7-minute walk from Kuromon Ichiba Market and 12 minutes by foot from Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Tsutenkaku Tower.Rooms
Stay in one of 92 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
At Hotel Osaka Keiko, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Doton Plaza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nipponbashi - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Amerikamura - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Shinkabukiza Theater - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka International House Foundation - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Namba Hatch - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Namba Parks - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Osaka City Air Terminal - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 50.1 km / 31.1 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 40.1 km / 24.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Osaka Keiko is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 for adults and JPY 550 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no