With a stay at For Leaves Inn Uehonmachi in Osaka (Tennoji), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kuromon Ichiba Market and Korea Town. This guesthouse is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Nipponbashi and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Amerikamura.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and slippers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a communal living room.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the guesthouse's coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and coffee/tea in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Shinkabukiza Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Osaka International House Foundation - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Doton Plaza - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shitennoji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Korea Town - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nipponbashi - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Osaka Museum of History - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Namba Walk Shopping Mall - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 48 km / 29.9 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 44.6 km / 27.7 mi
The preferred airport for For Leaves Inn Uehonmachi is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 500 for adults and JPY 500 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage