A stay at Hotel Naniwa places you in the heart of Osaka, within a 10-minute walk of Kuromon Ichiba Market and Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Amerikamura and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Nipponbashi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 individually furnished guestrooms. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include electric kettles and free tea bags/instant coffee, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At Hotel Naniwa, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and express check-out.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Doton Plaza - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Amerikamura - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nipponbashi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Namba Hatch - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Shinkabukiza Theater - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Namba Parks - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka International House Foundation - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 52.5 km / 32.6 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 39.8 km / 24.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Naniwa is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 2 AM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Computer station
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage