With a stay at Hotel Keihan Tenmabashi in Osaka (Chuo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Osaka Castle and Osaka-jō Hall. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Osaka Museum of History and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Amerikamura.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 315 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at MANTEN serving guests of Hotel Keihan Tenmabashi. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Mint Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Museum of History - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nakanoshima Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Taiko En - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Castle - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kema Sakuranomiya Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka-jō Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka Castle Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Festival Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
United Church of Christ in Japan Osaka - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 51.6 km / 32.1 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Keihan Tenmabashi is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1404 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible – no