Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Osaka (Chuo), Hotel Keihan Tenmabashi is within a 15-minute walk of Mint Museum and Osaka Museum of History. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Osaka Castle and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Osaka-jō Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 315 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at MANTEN serving guests of Hotel Keihan Tenmabashi. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Mint Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Museum of History - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nakanoshima Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Taiko En - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Castle Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Castle - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Central Public Hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kema Sakuranomiya Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka-jō Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka Castle Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Festival Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 53.5 km / 33.2 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 40.7 km / 25.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Keihan Tenmabashi is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
A scheduled power outage will take place at this property on February 24, 2020 from noon to 3 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1404 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage