HOTEL LiVEMAX Umeda
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX Umeda, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, within a 15-minute drive of Osaka Science Museum and Osaka Castle. This hotel is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Legoland Discovery Center and 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Parties and events are allowed on site. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property will accept and store luggage in advance for guests only from the day before check-in until check-in. Guests need to notify the property in advance if they will be sending luggage prior to check-in. Luggage sent in advance without prior notification may not be accepted. By law, the property cannot accept and store valuables, perishables, or living things. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free wired Internet