Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX Esaka in Suita, you'll be in the business district, a 4-minute drive from Open Air Museum of Old Farmhouses and 7 minutes from Umeda Sky Building. This hotel is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Osaka Science Museum and 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Mint Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 54 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include a television in a common area and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities, an elevator, and a vending machine. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Open Air Museum of Old Farmhouses - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Umeda Arts Theater - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Tempozan Harbor Village Ferris Wheel - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Osaka Station City - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Herbis Plaza - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Osaka City Hall - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Floating Garden Observatory - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 58.3 km / 36.2 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL LiVEMAX Esaka is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)