When you stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX Esaka in Suita, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Herbis Plaza and Festival Hall. This hotel is 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and 6.2 mi (10 km) from Osaka-jō Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 54 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include a television in a common area and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities, an elevator, and a vending machine.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Umeda Arts Theater - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
HEP Five Shopping Mall - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Tempozan Harbor Village Ferris Wheel - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Osaka Station City - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Herbis Plaza - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Osaka City Hall - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 59.2 km / 36.8 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL LiVEMAX Esaka is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)