With a stay at Aloft Nashville West End, you'll be centrally located in Nashville, steps from Nashville Broadway and 6 minutes by foot from Vanderbilt University. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Bridgestone Arena and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Ryman Auditorium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 139 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Aloft Nashville West End, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Nashville? This hotel has 2000 square feet (186 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nashville Broadway - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Local Color Gallery - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Vanderbilt University - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
RCA Studio B - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Historic RCA Studio B - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hank Williams Jr. Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Elliston Place - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Upper Room - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Frist Center for Visual Arts - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Sarratt Gallery at Vanderbilt University - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Marathon Music Works - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Vanderbilt Hospital - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Bridgestone Arena - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Dudley Field - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nashville Public Library - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Smyrna, TN (MQY) - 38.1 km / 23.7 mi
The preferred airport for Aloft Nashville West End is Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must check-in to the hotel prior to parking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 00.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 186
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking