With a stay at Aloft Nashville West End, you'll be centrally located in Nashville, steps from Nashville Broadway and within a 5-minute drive of Bridgestone Arena. This hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Vanderbilt University and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Ryman Auditorium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 139 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Aloft Nashville West End, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Nashville? This hotel has 2000 square feet (186 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
RCA Studio B - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Historic RCA Studio B - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Car Collector's Hall of Fame - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hank Williams Jr. Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Elliston Place - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Upper Room - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hartzler-Towner Multicultural Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Frist Center for Visual Arts - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Sarratt Gallery at Vanderbilt University - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Vanderbilt University - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Marathon Music Works - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Bridgestone Arena - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Vanderbilt Hospital - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Dudley Field - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Smyrna, TN (MQY) - 38.1 km / 23.7 mi
The preferred airport for Aloft Nashville West End is Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must check-in to the hotel prior to parking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 00.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 186
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available