A stay at Hotel Kansai places you in the heart of Osaka, within a 15-minute walk of Herbis Plaza and Osaka Station City. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Amerikamura and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Osaka Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 442 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At Hotel Kansai, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
HEP Five Shopping Mall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tempozan Harbor Village Ferris Wheel - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Osaka City Hall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Herbis Plaza - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Station City - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Central Public Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 52 km / 32.3 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 44.3 km / 27.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Kansai is Osaka (ITM-Itami).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 850 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 2000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Distance from property (meters) - 10