Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Kansai, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, within a 10-minute drive of Herbis Plaza and Osaka Station City. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Amerikamura and 2 mi (3.1 km) from Osaka Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 442 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At Hotel Kansai, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Station City - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Herbis Plaza - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Umeda Arts Theater - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Festival Hall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Nakanoshima Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 43.7 km / 27.2 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 52.7 km / 32.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Kansai is Osaka (ITM-Itami).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 850 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Number of buildings/towers - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 442
- -Luggage storage