Fraser Residence Nankai Osaka
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Fraser Residence Nankai Osaka, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, within a 10-minute drive of Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and Tsutenkaku Tower. This 4-star hotel is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Osaka Science Museum and 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Osaka Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 114 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with pay movies provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Massa serving guests of Fraser Residence Nankai Osaka. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 500 and JPY 1000 for adults, JPY 0 and JPY 500 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per stay
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 2000 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet