Hotel the Lutheran
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel the Lutheran, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, a 5-minute drive from Osaka Castle and 9 minutes from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Osaka-Jo Hall and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Nipponbashi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 180 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Restaurant Olive serving guests of Hotel the Lutheran. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Castle - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka Castle Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mint Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka-Jo Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Taiko En - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nakanoshima Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kema Sakuranomiya Park - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tenjinbashi-suji Shopping Arcade - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Osaka Central Public Hall - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Osaka Shinkabukiza Theater - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Osaka City Hall - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 42.6 km / 26.5 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 51.6 km / 32.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel the Lutheran is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 for adults and JPY 640 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1080 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Total number of rooms - 180
- -Number of floors - 10