Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel the Lutheran places you in the heart of Osaka, just a 4-minute walk from Osaka Museum of History and within a 5-minute drive of Osaka Castle. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Mint Museum and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Osaka-jō Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 180 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Restaurant Olive serving guests of Hotel the Lutheran. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Museum of History - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Castle - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka Castle Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Castle Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Mint Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Nakanoshima Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Taiko En - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Osaka-jō Hall - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kema Sakuranomiya Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Osaka Central Public Hall - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Osaka City Hall - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 50.6 km / 31.4 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 40 km / 24.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel the Lutheran is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 for adults and JPY 650 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -One meeting room
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage