Kanku Joytel Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Izumisano, Kanku Joytel Hotel is in the suburbs, within a 10-minute drive of Izumisano History Museum and Jigenin Temple. This hotel is 2 mi (3.1 km) from Nakami Shrine and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Izumisato Furusato Machiya House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 270 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature jetted bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Enjoy a meal at TERRACE or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Izumisano? This hotel has 12987 square feet (1207 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1404 per person (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: JPY 1080 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -24-hour front desk
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet