With a stay at First Cabin Midousuji-Namba in Osaka (Namba), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Amerikamura and Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade. This capsule hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Kuromon Ichiba Market and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Nipponbashi.Rooms
Stay in one of 111 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Shared bathrooms with slippers are provided.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a sauna, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Shochikuza - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Amerikamura - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Namba Hatch - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Namba Parks - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Osaka City Air Terminal - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nipponbashi - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Doton Plaza - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 51.5 km / 32 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 39.7 km / 24.6 mi
The preferred airport for First Cabin Midousuji-Namba is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 500 for adults and JPY 500 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Spa services on site
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no