Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Osaka Uehonmachi, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, within a 5-minute drive of Nipponbashi and Kuromon Ichiba Market. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Shitennoji Temple and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Abeno Harukas.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 224 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and washers/dryers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Yayoiken serving guests of Daiwa Roynet Hotel Osaka Uehonmachi. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Shinkabukiza Theater - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Osaka International House Foundation - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Shitennoji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nipponbashi - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Korea Town - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Doton Plaza - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Osaka City Museum of Fine Art - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tennoji Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 41.1 km / 25.6 mi
The preferred airport for Daiwa Roynet Hotel Osaka Uehonmachi is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available