Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Shinsaibashi Lions Rock in Osaka (Namba), you'll be steps from Amerikamura and 5 minutes by foot from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Dotonbori Glico Sign and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Orix Theater.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include in-room massages, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amerikamura - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Dotonburi - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Namba Hatch - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Orix Theater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka City Air Terminal - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Doton Plaza - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Namba Parks - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 38.7 km / 24 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 51.6 km / 32.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Shinsaibashi Lions Rock is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Vending machine
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 10
- -Total number of rooms - 75
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave