Hotel Kintetsu Universal City
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Kintetsu Universal City in Osaka (Konohana), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Universal CityWalk® Osaka and Universal Studios Japan®. This hotel is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Legoland Discovery Center and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 456 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Universal CityWalk® Osaka - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Osaka Takoyaki Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Universal Studios Japan® - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Osaka Bay - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Tempozan Ferris Wheel - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Legoland Discovery Center - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Osaka International Convention Center - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Osaka Culturarium Tempozan - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Symphony Hall - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
United Church of Christ in Japan Osaka - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Osaka Science Museum - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 33.6 km / 20.9 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 46.1 km / 28.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Kintetsu Universal City is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1960 for adults and JPY 1030 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Shopping on site
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 456
- -Luggage storage