With a stay at Hotel Mystays Shinsaibashi in Osaka (Namba), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tsutenkaku Tower and Kyocera Dome Osaka. This hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Nipponbashi and 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from Osaka Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 54 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amerikamura - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Orix Theater - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Namba Hatch - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Namba Walk Shopping Mall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Doton Plaza - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka City Air Terminal - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Namba Parks - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 50.1 km / 31.1 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 38.5 km / 23.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Mystays Shinsaibashi is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Hot springs access is not included in the room rate for children ages 4-6 whose stay is included in the rate; a fee of JPY 1,200 per child applies on weekdays, or JPY 1,300 per child applies on weekends if children access the hot springs.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - midnight. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booked in rooms that include a ticket to Solaniwa Onsen must arrange their own transportation to the hot springs (located 4 km away).
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1800 per night
- Late check-out fee: JPY 2000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no