Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at New Osaka Hotel Shinsaibashi, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, steps from Amerikamura and 3 minutes by foot from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Orix Theater and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Dotonbori Glico Sign.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 119 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. This hotel also features a ballroom and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Adustam serving guests of New Osaka Hotel Shinsaibashi. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amerikamura - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Orix Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Namba Hatch - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Doton Plaza - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka City Air Terminal - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Namba Parks - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 51.1 km / 31.8 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
The preferred airport for New Osaka Hotel Shinsaibashi is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 for adults and JPY 550 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1400 per day
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1200 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage