Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel New Otani Osaka places you in the heart of Osaka, a 2-minute drive from Osaka Castle Park and 6 minutes from Osaka Castle. This 4-star hotel is 1.8 mi (3 km) from Tenjinbashi-suji Shopping Arcade and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Osaka Museum of Housing and Living.
Make yourself at home in one of the 525 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at FRENCH CUISINE SAKURA, one of the hotel's 10 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Osaka? This hotel has 2325 square feet (216 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to September.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 8 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3920 for adults and JPY 2138 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1200 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: JPY 3780 per person and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Fitness facilities
- -Supervised childcare/activities
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free wired Internet