Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel Sunlife places you in the heart of Osaka, within a 15-minute walk of Osaka International Convention Center and Orix Theater. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Osaka Science Museum and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones and in-room massages, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a vending machine.Dining
At Hotel Sunlife, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Utsubo Park - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Osaka International Convention Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Orix Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
United Church of Christ in Japan Osaka - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Science Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Festival Hall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Amerikamura - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Osaka City Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Osaka Central Public Hall - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Namba Hatch - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Herbis Plaza - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 50.9 km / 31.7 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 16 km / 10 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 38.2 km / 23.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Sunlife is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 800 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no