With a stay at Hotel Binario Umeda , you'll be centrally located in Osaka, just a 3-minute walk from Umeda Arts Theater and 15 minutes by foot from Umeda Sky Building. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Grand Front Osaka Mall and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Hankyu Umeda Main Store.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 217 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Frette Italian sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a vending machine.Dining
At Hotel Binario Umeda , enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Osaka? This hotel has facilities measuring 1830 square feet (170 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Umeda Arts Theater - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tempozan Harbor Village Ferris Wheel - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hanshin Department Store - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka Station City - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Herbis Plaza - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 55 km / 34.2 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 46.6 km / 29 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Binario Umeda is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1400 for adults and JPY 700 for children (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3780 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 170
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1830
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Covered parking