Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel Brighton City Osaka Kitahama places you in the heart of Osaka, within a 5-minute walk of Sukunahikona Shrine and Osaka Exchange Building. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Nakanoshima Park and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Osaka Museum of Oriental Ceramics.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 234 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and tablet computers. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Dukeya serving guests of Hotel Brighton City Osaka Kitahama. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sukunahikona Shrine - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Osaka Exchange Building - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Yuki Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Osaka Museum of Oriental Ceramics - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka Central Public Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nakanoshima Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Festival Hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Utsubo Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Osaka Science Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka Museum of History - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 50.4 km / 31.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Brighton City Osaka Kitahama is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 1200 for adults and JPY 1200 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2008
- -Number of floors - 14
- -Total number of rooms - 234
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave