A stay at Osaka Joytel Hotel places you in the heart of Osaka, within a 10-minute drive of Intex Osaka and Tsutenkaku Tower. This hotel is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Yanmar Stadium Nagai and 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Kuromon Ichiba Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 229 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a health club and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and shopping on site.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Dining Sazanka or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Japanese breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Osaka? This hotel has 388 square feet (36 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Yanmar Stadium Nagai - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Port of Osaka - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Intex Osaka - 8 km / 5 mi
Osaka City Air Terminal - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Asia-Pacific Trade Center - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Imamiya Ebisu Shrine - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Tsutenkaku Tower - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Osaka Prefectural Government Sakishima Building - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Namba Parks - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Hamadera Park - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Namba Hatch - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 36 km / 22.4 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 41.8 km / 26 mi
The preferred airport for Osaka Joytel Hotel is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Long-term renters welcome
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests arriving past midnight are advised to use the intercom near the front door to request entry upon arrival. Guests booked in breakfast included rate plans will receive a set menu instead of buffet breakfast until further notice.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Hot springs access available from 10:00 AM to midnight.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 1320 for adults and JPY 880 for children (approximately)
- Uncovered self parking fee: JPY 700 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Spa services on site
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 388
- -Shopping mall on site
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 36
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Uncovered parking
- -Lifeguard on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Bicycle parking available