Located in Osaka (Namba), Chisun Inn Osaka Hommachi is within a 10-minute walk of Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and Amerikamura. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Orix Theater and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Kuromon Ichiba Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 130 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At Chisun Inn Osaka Hommachi, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Amerikamura - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Orix Theater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Doton Plaza - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka Central Public Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Utsubo Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nipponbashi - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Osaka Museum of History - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Namba Hatch - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 50.2 km / 31.2 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
The preferred airport for Chisun Inn Osaka Hommachi is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 870 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no