Star Gate Hotel Kansai Airport
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Izumisano, Star Gate Hotel Kansai Airport is connected to a shopping center and minutes from Rinku Pleasure Town Seacle and Rinku Park. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Rinku Premium Outlets and Izumisato Furusato Machiya House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 358 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy French cuisine at STARGATE, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2316 for adults and JPY 1366 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)