With a stay at Imperial Hotel Osaka, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, within a 5-minute drive of Osaka Castle and Amerikamura. This 4.5-star hotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Osaka-jō Hall and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Umeda Sky Building.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 381 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find outdoor tennis courts, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at Jasmine Garden, one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mint Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Taiko En - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kema Sakuranomiya Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tempozan Harbor Village Ferris Wheel - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hanshin Department Store - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Nakanoshima Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Osaka Station City - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Osaka City Hall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Herbis Plaza - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Osaka Museum of History - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 53.1 km / 33 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 44.8 km / 27.8 mi
The preferred airport for Imperial Hotel Osaka is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The fitness facility, pool, sauna, and bath area are available for a surcharge per entry for guests at least 20 years of age. The pool and fitness facility is closed on the third Tuesday of every month. Breakfast fees apply for children ages 4 and older. Beds are provided based on the number of adults in the reservation. This property offers shuttle pickup and drop off service from JR Osaka station only.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 3190 for adults and JPY 3190 for children (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 8470 per day
- A facilities fee includes use of: sauna; spa tub; spa; swimming pool; fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -One meeting room
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Free train station pickup
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Covered parking
- -Secured parking
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking