Imperial Hotel Osaka
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Imperial Hotel Osaka, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, convenient to Kema Sakuranomiya Park and Osaka-Jo Hall. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Osaka Castle and Umeda Sky Building.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 381 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find outdoor tennis courts, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at Les Saisons, one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kema Sakuranomiya Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mint Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tenjinbashi-suji Shopping Arcade - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Taiko En - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka Museum of Housing and Living - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nakanoshima Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Central Public Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka-Jo Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Osaka Castle - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 38.9 km / 24.1 mi
The preferred airport for Imperial Hotel Osaka is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property offers shuttle pickup and drop off service from JR Osaka station only. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation after booking. The fitness facility, pool, sauna, and bath area are available for a surcharge per entry for guests at least 20 years of age. The pool and fitness facility is closed on the third Tuesday of every month.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3200 for adults and JPY 1600 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 8316 per night
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 14 October 2019 to 16 October 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Spa tub
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Indoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Free train station pickup
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Year Built - 1996
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Number of floors - 24
- -Total number of rooms - 381