Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sheraton Miyako Hotel Osaka in Osaka (Tennoji), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kuromon Ichiba Market and Nipponbashi. This 4-star hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Shitennoji Temple and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Osaka Museum of History.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 578 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at Bar eu, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Osaka? This hotel has facilities measuring 581 square feet (54 square meters), including conference space. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Shinkabukiza Theater - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Osaka International House Foundation - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Shitennoji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Doton Plaza - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nipponbashi - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Korea Town - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Osaka Museum of History - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Amerikamura - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 41.1 km / 25.5 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Miyako Hotel Osaka is Osaka (ITM-Itami).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas, Sheraton Miyako Hotel Osaka does not permit guests with visible tattoos to use the facilities. Guests may contact the office for further information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Children age 3 and younger stay free and receive free breakfast when sharing a bed with parents and using existing bedding; the number of children who stay free is based on room occupancy limits. Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rate plan for children age 4-5 who stay free; additional fees of JPY 1300 per child, per night apply and are collected at the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 9 PM.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 581
- -Conference space size (meters) - 54
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking