Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel MyStays Otemae in Osaka, you'll be in the historical district and convenient to Osaka Museum of History and Osaka Castle. This hotel is within close proximity of Nishinomaru Garden and Nakanoshima Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 22-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Japanese style hot pizza serving guests of Hotel MyStays Otemae.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Osaka? This hotel features 0 square feet (0 square meters) of event facilities.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The hotel does not provide daily housekeeping service for stays of 2 nights or more. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email. Changes to reservations, including room types or number of guests, are not permitted. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests arriving after 8 PM must press the intercom by the front entrance to gain access to the front desk.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage