With a stay at Hotel MyStays Otemae in Osaka (Chuo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Nipponbashi and Tsutenkaku Tower. This apartment is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Osaka Castle and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Osaka-jō Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. 22-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
This smoke-free apartment was built in 1985.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Museum of History - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nakanoshima Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Osaka Castle - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Mint Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Taiko En - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Osaka Castle Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Osaka City Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Osaka-jō Hall - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Amerikamura - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Utsubo Park - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Kema Sakuranomiya Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Orix Theater - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 51.3 km / 31.9 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 39.2 km / 24.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel MyStays Otemae is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Hot springs access is not included in the room rate for children ages 4-6 who stay free; a fee of JPY 1,200 per child applies on weekdays, or JPY 1,300 per child applies on weekends if children access the hot springs. The hotel does not provide daily housekeeping service for stays of 2 nights or more. Changes to reservations, including room types or number of guests, are not permitted.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests arriving after 10 PM must press the intercom by the front entrance to gain access to the front desk. Guests booked in rooms that include a ticket to Solaniwa Onsen must arrange their own transportation to the hot springs (located 6 km away).
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no