Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at New Osaka Hotel in Osaka (Yodogawa), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Umeda Sky Building and Grand Front Osaka Mall. This hotel is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Osaka Science Museum and 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from Mint Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 301 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Adustam serving guests of New Osaka Hotel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Umeda Arts Theater - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Tempozan Harbor Village Ferris Wheel - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Floating Garden Observatory - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Osaka Station City - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Herbis Plaza - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Symphony Hall - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 38.1 km / 23.7 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 55.5 km / 34.5 mi
The preferred airport for New Osaka Hotel is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1000 and JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Hair salon
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of floors - 13
- -Total number of rooms - 301
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms