Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at New Osaka Hotel in Osaka, you'll be 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Osaka Castle. This hotel is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Tsutenkaku Tower and 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Universal Studios Japan™.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 301 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Adustam serving guests of New Osaka Hotel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Umeda Arts Theater - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Osaka Station City - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Herbis Plaza - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Symphony Hall - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Osaka City Hall - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Osaka Central Public Hall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 58.3 km / 36.2 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 38.9 km / 24.1 mi
The preferred airport for New Osaka Hotel is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1000 and JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms