Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Swissotel Nankai Osaka, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, within a 10-minute drive of Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and Tsutenkaku Tower. This 5-star hotel is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Osaka Science Museum and 3.7 mi (6 km) from Osaka Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 546 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy international cuisine at Tavola36, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 15 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the public bathing areas and other public facilities. Guests may contact the office for further information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3445 for adults and JPY 1723 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3240.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 5000.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 0.01 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 07 May 2019 to 13 May 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Indoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site