Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Monterey Osaka, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, just a 5-minute walk from Herbis Plaza and 7 minutes by foot from Osaka Station City. This romantic hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Grand Front Osaka Mall and 0.7 mi (1 km) from Umeda Sky Building.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 194 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with French cuisine at ESCALE, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Herbis Plaza - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Osaka Station City - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Symphony Hall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Floating Garden Observatory - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Science Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Festival Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
United Church of Christ in Japan Osaka - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 36.7 km / 22.8 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 55.5 km / 34.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Monterey Osaka is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2400 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of floors - 14
- -Year Built - 2000
- -Total number of rooms - 194
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms