Located in Denver (Northeast Park Hill), Renaissance Denver Central Park Hotel is within a 10-minute drive of Denver Museum of Nature and Science and Denver Zoo. This 4-star hotel is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from National Western Complex and 5.6 mi (8.9 km) from Denver Botanic Gardens.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 400 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. 48-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Fifty300, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Denver? This hotel has facilities measuring 42522 square feet (3950 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Johnson and Wales University - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Northfield Stapleton - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Denver Museum of Nature and Science - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Denver Zoo - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Dick's Sporting Goods Park - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
City Park - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
National Jewish Health - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Forney Transportation Museum - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Bluebird Theater - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
The Children's Hospital - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
The Children's Hospital - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Denver Coliseum - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
National Western Complex - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Denver Intl. Airport (DEN) - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Denver Central Park Hotel is Denver Intl. Airport (DEN).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 13.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 22
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Conference space size (feet) - 42522
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3950
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby