Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Denver (Northeast Park Hill), Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel is within a 10-minute drive of Denver Museum of Nature and Science and Denver Zoo. This 4-star hotel is 4 mi (6.5 km) from Dick's Sporting Goods Park and 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Denver Botanic Gardens.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 400 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. 48-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 miles.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Fifty300, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Denver? This hotel has facilities measuring 41482 square feet (3854 square meters), including conference space. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Johnson and Wales University - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Northfield Stapleton - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Denver Museum of Nature and Science - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Denver Zoo - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Dick's Sporting Goods Park - 6.5 km / 4 mi
City Park Golf Course - 6.5 km / 4 mi
National Jewish Health - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
City Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Bluebird Theater - 7 km / 4.4 mi
National Western Complex - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Denver Coliseum - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Forney Transportation Museum - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
The Children's Hospital - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
Denver, CO (APA-Centennial) - 41.8 km / 26 mi
Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel is Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour train station shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 13.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 20
- -Conference space size (feet) - 41482
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free train station pickup
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3854
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available