Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Denver (Northeast Park Hill), Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel is within a 10-minute drive of Denver Museum of Nature and Science and Denver Zoo. This hotel is 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from 16th Street Mall and 6 mi (9.6 km) from Colorado Convention Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 399 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 miles.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Fifty300, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Denver? This hotel has facilities measuring 41482 square feet (3854 square meters), including conference space. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Johnson and Wales University - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Northfield Stapleton - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Denver Museum of Nature and Science - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Dick's Sporting Goods Park - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Denver Zoo - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
City Park Golf Course - 6.5 km / 4 mi
National Jewish Health - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
City Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Bluebird Theater - 7 km / 4.4 mi
National Western Complex - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Denver Coliseum - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Forney Transportation Museum - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
The Children's Hospital - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
Denver, CO (APA-Centennial) - 41.8 km / 26 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel is Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 13.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Free train station pickup
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 12
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Year Built - 1986
- -Total number of rooms - 399
- -Conference space size (feet) - 41482
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3854
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms