When you stay at Marriott Denver Airport at Gateway Park in Aurora, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of The Children's Hospital and Anschutz Medical Campus. This hotel is 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from National Western Complex and 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Denver Museum of Nature and Science.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 238 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Fire & Spice, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Aurora? This hotel has 6997 square feet (650 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Aurora Sports Park - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Buckley Air Force Base - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
The Children's Hospital - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Anschutz Medical Campus - 8 km / 5 mi
University of Colorado Hospital - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Aurora History Museum - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Northfield Stapleton - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Town Center at Aurora - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Dick's Sporting Goods Park - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Johnson and Wales University - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Denver Coliseum - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Forney Transportation Museum - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
National Western Complex - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Denver Intl. Airport (DEN) - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) - 35.7 km / 22.2 mi
The preferred airport for Marriott Denver Airport at Gateway Park is Denver Intl. Airport (DEN).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7:00 AM to 10:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 8 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6997
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 650
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby