Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver - Littleton in Littleton (Ken Caryl), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Red Rocks Amphitheater and Deer Creek Golf Club. This golf hotel is 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from University of Denver and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from The Manor House.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 40-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and separate sitting areas, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a picnic area.Dining
Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Deer Creek Golf Club - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The Manor House - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Ridge Indoor Pools - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Deer Creek Canyon Park - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Chatfield Lake - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Denver Botanic Gardens Chatfield Farms - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Robert Clement Park - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Raccoon Creek Golf Course - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
South Platte Park and the Carson Nature Center - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Bandimere Speedway - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Danny Dietz Memorial - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Red Rocks Park - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Bear Creek Lake Park - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Dinosaur Ridge - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Bear Creek Lake - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 75.7 km / 47.1 mi
Denver, CO (APA-Centennial) - 32.2 km / 20 mi
Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) - 47.9 km / 29.8 mi
The preferred airport for Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver - Littleton is Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available