Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Riviera Palm Springs, a Tribute Portfolio Resort in Palm Springs (Uptown Design District), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Palm Springs Aerial Tramway and Palm Springs Convention Center. This 4-star resort is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from San Jacinto Mountains and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Palm Springs Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 398 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, 2 spa tubs, and a health club. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Cantala, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wind down with a drink at one of the 4 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Palm Springs? This resort has facilities measuring 45000 square feet (4181 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Jacinto Mountains - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Palm Springs Visitor Center - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Palm Springs Aerial Tramway - 2 km / 1.3 mi
O'Donnell Golf Club - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Plaza Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Palm Springs Art Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Palm Springs Convention Center - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Agua Caliente Cultural Museum - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Ruddy's General Store Museum - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Desert Highland Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Baristo Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Palm Springs Air Museum - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Tahquitz Canyon - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Bermuda Dunes, CA (UDD) - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Thermal, CA (TRM-Jacqueline Cochran Regional) - 50.2 km / 31.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Riviera Palm Springs, a Tribute Portfolio Resort is Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of buildings/towers - 8
- -Number of poolside bars - 2
- -Number of bars/lounges - 4
- -Year Built - 1959
- -Total number of rooms - 398
- -Conference space size (feet) - 45000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 4181