Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel places you in the heart of Denver, within a 5-minute walk of Colorado Convention Center and 16th Street Mall. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Union Station and 1 mi (1.5 km) from Pepsi Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 336 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while MP3 docking stations and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. This hotel also features a television in a common area and a banquet hall.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at The Corner Office, a theme restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Denver Center for the Performing Arts - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Boettcher Concert Hall - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Buell Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Colorado Convention Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
16th Street Mall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ellie Caulkins Opera House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Denver Performing Arts Complex - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Larimer Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bellco Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
University of Colorado-Denver - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Paramount Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
United States Mint - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
McNichols Civic Center Building - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sakura Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Denver City and County Building - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Denver, CO (APA-Centennial) - 33.4 km / 20.7 mi
Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 41.5 km / 25.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel is Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 38.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 1974
- -Number of floors - 13
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Total number of rooms - 336
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Conference space size (meters) - 28000
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms