With a stay at Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center in Denver (Hampden South), you'll be a Denver Tech Center and 8 minutes from University of Denver. This 4-star hotel is 9.9 mi (16 km) from Denver Museum of Nature and Science and 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Denver Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 451 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3 miles.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Denver? This hotel has facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Denver Tech Center
Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Cherry Creek State Park - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Inverness Business Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Garland Park - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Park Meadows Mall - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Cherry Hills Country Club - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Centennial Center Park - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
University of Denver - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Town Center at Aurora - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Sky Ridge Medical Center - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Lone Tree Arts Center - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Hudson Gardens - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Aurora History Museum - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 41.1 km / 25.5 mi
Denver, CO (APA-Centennial) - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center is Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 5 AM to 11 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 10
- -Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available