With a stay at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver, you'll be centrally located in Denver, just a 4-minute walk from 16th Street Mall and 8 minutes by foot from Colorado Convention Center. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Union Station and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Coors Field.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 189 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with Frette Italian sheets. 50-inch flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. This hotel also features a hair salon, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Denver? This hotel has facilities measuring 3660 square feet (340 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
16th Street Mall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Paramount Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Denver Center for the Performing Arts - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Boettcher Concert Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Buell Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Colorado Convention Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Wells Fargo Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Larimer Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Union Station - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Denver Performing Arts Complex - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ellie Caulkins Opera House - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bellco Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Coors Field - 1 km / 0.6 mi
McNichols Civic Center Building - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Civic Center Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Denver Intl. Airport (DEN) - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) - 27.4 km / 17 mi
The preferred airport for Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver is Denver Intl. Airport (DEN).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates) Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations. Due to COVID-19, valet parking and shuttle services are not available until further notice.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 23.00 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 27 for adults, USD 8 and USD 27 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 46 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Hair salon
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3660
- -Conference space size (meters) - 340
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Free bicycles on site
- -Mountain biking nearby