With a stay at Albergo Commercio e Pellegrino in Venice (Castello), you'll be steps from St. Mark's Square and Bridge of Sighs. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from St. Mark's Basilica and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Grand Canal.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include safes, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Riva degli Schiavoni - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
San Zaccaria Waterbus - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bacino San Marco - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St. Mark's Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Grand Canal - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Doge's Palace - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Marco Polo's Home - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Naval History Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Church of San Giorgio Maggiore - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Albergo Commercio e Pellegrino is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage