Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Premier Copacabana Hotel in Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Sugar Loaf Mountain and Parque Henrique Lage. This hotel is 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Christ the Redeemer and 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Rio de Janeiro? This hotel has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including a meeting room. Limited parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: BRL 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20,00 per day
- Late check-out fee: BRL 120 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: BRL 4 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Steam room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Beach towels
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -WiFi (surcharge)