With a stay at Hotel al Piave, you'll be centrally located in Venice, within a 5-minute walk of Bridge of Sighs and St. Mark's Square. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from St. Mark's Basilica and 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Grand Canal.Rooms
Stay in one of 20 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Church of San Zaccaria - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. Mark's Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
San Zaccaria Waterbus - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Bacino San Marco - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Marco Polo's Home - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Teatro Malibran - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chiesa Santa Maria dei Miracoli - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Grand Canal - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel al Piave is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage