With a stay at Rio Othon Palace in Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana), you'll be steps from Copacabana Beach and 13 minutes by foot from Copacabana Fort. This 4-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2 km) from Arpoador Beach and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 572 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Skylab, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Rio de Janeiro? This hotel features 15403 square feet (1431 square meters) of event facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Copacabana Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Avenida Atlantica - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rua Barata Ribeiro - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Carlos Drummond de Andrade Statue - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dorival Caymmi Statue - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Copacabana Fort - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Girl from Ipanema Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Arpoador Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ipanema Beach - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Praca General Osorio - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Arpoador - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Devil's Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Guanabara Bay - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Rua Farme de Amoedo - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Praia do Leme - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl. Airport (GIG) - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont) - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
The preferred airport for Rio Othon Palace is Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl. Airport (GIG).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 10 percent destination fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 65.00 per night
- Pet fee: BRL 173 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: BRL 230 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Free breakfast
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Beach towels
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 15403
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1431
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk