Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Centauro in Venice (San Marco), you'll be steps from Grand Canal and 3 minutes by foot from La Fenice Opera House. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from St. Mark's Square and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Rialto Bridge.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Grand Canal - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Fortuny Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
La Fenice Opera House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. Mark's Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
San Salvador Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Campo Santo Stefano - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Santa Maria del Giglio - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Doge's Palace - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Centauro is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage