A stay at Hotel La Residence du Voyageur places you in the heart of Montreal, within a 10-minute walk of Sainte-Catherine Street and St. Denis Theatre. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from The Underground City and 1 mi (1.6 km) from McGill University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Denis Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sainte-Catherine Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
University of Quebec-Montreal - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The Underground City - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Metropolis - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Place des Arts - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 1.6 km / 1 mi
McGill University - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Complexe Desjardins - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Champ de Mars - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
McCord Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Percival Molson Memorial Stadium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Montreal City Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Old Port of Montreal - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Bonsecours Market - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL) - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel La Residence du Voyageur is Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: CAD 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby