Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hotel Villa Cipro in Venice, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Venice Convention Center and San Nicolò Beach. This hotel is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Bridge of Sighs.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Venice Convention Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
San Nicolò Beach - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sant'Elena - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Giardini della Biennale - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Via Garibaldi - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Bacino San Marco - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Naval History Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
San Pietro di Castello - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Venetian Arsenal - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Piccolo Teatro Delle Melodie Veneziane - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 40.7 km / 25.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Cipro is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city. This hotel’s reception is open daily 7 AM-7 PM. Guests planning to arrive after outside of these hours must contact this property 48 hours in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.80 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Reception hall
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 20
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage