With a stay at Hotel Ala (Adults Recom'd), you'll be centrally located in Venice, steps from Santa Maria del Giglio and within a 5-minute walk of La Fenice Opera House. This hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Peggy Guggenheim Museum and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Basilica of St Mary of Health.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Santa Maria del Giglio - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Grand Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Musica a Palazzo - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Salute Waterbus - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
La Fenice Opera House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Basilica of St Mary of Health - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Peggy Guggenheim Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Punta della Dogana - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo Barbaro - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Cavalli-Franchetti - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
IED Venice - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Academy Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Mark's Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Zattere - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Ala (Adults Recom'd) is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 16 years old and younger are not permitted from January to December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.30 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Lockers available
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Shopping mall on site
- -Art gallery on site
- -Designer stores on site
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Meeting rooms