With a stay at Hotel Panorama, you'll be centrally located in Venice, within a 5-minute drive of Giardini della Biennale and Venetian Arsenal. This 4-star hotel is 3 mi (4.9 km) from Rialto Bridge and 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Port of Venice.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and shopping on site.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's bar/lounge, where you can take in the ocean view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Nicolo al Lido - 1.5 km / 1 mi
San Nicolò Beach - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Venice Convention Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sant'Elena - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Giardini della Biennale - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Bacino San Marco - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Naval History Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
San Pietro di Castello - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Venetian Arsenal - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 3 km / 1.9 mi
San Zaccaria Waterbus - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 3.3 km / 2 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Panorama is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.30 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.60 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.80 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Shopping mall on site
- -Street parking
- -Off-street parking
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Food and water bowls
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby